Apprentice Administrator LOTUS HOME CARE
Lotus Home Care are seeking a nurturing and caring individual to provide administrative support to a friendly and compassionate team. This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in the care sector.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
06 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Job Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Support with the general running of the office by undertaking all general admin duties eg; photocopying, printing,scanning and uploading documents booking meetings,responding to emails and keeping managers diary up to date
- Deal with all incoming/outgoing post ensuring it is dealt with in a timely manner
- Keeping records up-to-date and Liaising with colleagues and management
- Attend and provide support for the organisational meeting and events taking minutes during meetings where appropriate and general filling keeping all documents confidential using our database system
- Dealing with telephone calls and general enquiries and redirecting as appropriate ensuring all messages are passed to staff in a timely manner
- Support Deputy manager with Recruitment, arranging interviews and keeping trackers and calendars up-to-date
- Producing monthly log books for the clients from our computer system and provide support in auditing/actioning these on a monthly basis
- Complete Client telephone reviews on a weekly basis and feedback to manager with outcomes
- Controlling and maintaining stationery, uniform stocks
- General housekeeping
- Adhering to all health and safety policies
Requirements and prospects
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of confidentiality
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Able to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Team player
- Interest in care would be an advantage
Grades 4-9 (C-A*) in Maths and English (or the equivalent).
Possibility of permananent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please consider how you intend to get to and from the place of work, if successful.
About the employer
Lotus Home Care is a friendly and compassionate premium home care provider operating across Yorkshire and the Humber. Our skilled team provide personalised care and assistance at home to the elderly.
Total Training Provision
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total Training Provision
Georgie Gyte firstname.lastname@example.org
Full training in a variety of essential skills, working towards the Busines Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.