Early Years Care Level 2 Apprentice Lets Play
Let’s Play Nursery are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven Childcare apprentice to join their well-established team based in Birmingham. The apprentice will play an important team role in the day-to-day planning, organisation and smooth running of the setting, to ensure all care and business objectives are met.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
08 Jan 2022
06 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to work for Let’s Play Day Nursery within a busy childcare environment, based in Birmingham.
The apprentice will play an important team role in the day to day planning, organisation and smooth running of the setting, to ensure all care and business objectives are met.
Duties to include:
- Assisting at meal times
- Ensuring health and safety is followed at all times
- Assisting with activities including day trips, visits, and activities organised within the setting
- Helping with the development of young children
- Providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting
- Implementing the daily routine in the base room
- Giving support to other personnel within the setting
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of working within a childcare environment would be an advantage but is not essential
- Well organised and able to remain calm when working under pressure
- Team player
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- Candidates must be of a calm and caring nature, hardworking, reliable and willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role.
- Grade C/4 or above in GCSE maths and English, or equivalent qualifications.
- Progression within the nursery environment and staff development opportunities are ongoing.
Things to consider
- You will need to have a clear DBS check
About the employer
Let’s Play Nursery is a 5* rated day nursery located in BIRMINGHAM. Their most recent Ofsted inspection graded them as GOOD.
We are currently working towards a Curiosity Approach accreditation for our setting, a home from home that explores the magic of childhood that focuses on the seasons, nature and authentic play opportunities for the children in our care.
About disability confident
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship works 01922 651100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Years Practioner Level 2 Standard
- Maths & English Functional skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.