Business Admin Apprentice COVERWORLD UK LIMITED
Business Admin Apprentice required to work alongside a fantastic company and longstanding team at Coverworld. Progression opportunities will be offered upon completion of apprenticeship.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
06 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure accurate and timely data input for Production booking, Stock Movement, Collections / Counter Tickets, Despatch Booking
- To maintain accurate records of material consumption and despatches to customer
- To highlight any anomalies / problems and bring these to the attention of Stock / Transport controller and to evolve methods of overcoming systematic problems
- Other data input as requested
- To maintain records of completed work, filing of Production sheets and Stock movements
- Effective communication with Production, Order Input / Invoicing, Transport and Factory
- Other work as directed
Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will be encouraged to further progress with higher training this could be through Accountancy for the right candidate. You will also receive review on your pay throughout your apprenticeship.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process. The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Smart appearance
- Good attendance
- Well mannered
- Desire to work as a team as well as individually
- Ability to work quickly and effectively whilst carrying out there work
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector, and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full-time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your Specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
Well-established, successful manufacturing company to construction, roofing, and cladding industries.
As a company, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer one of the largest varieties of profiled sheet, processing in excess of 25,000 tonnes of coil per annum. Our core principles remain the same today, as at the outset, based on one basic strategy – all orders, large or small, receive the same attention from enquiry stage to completion.
Our hi-tech, purpose-built premises located within a mile of the UKs motorway network, in addition to our own fleet of modern vehicles, offering self-offload facilities, helps support our name for exemplary service.
Over the years Coverworld has gained a reputation for supplying high quality products at very competitive prices with our focus centring on customer service, a policy which enables us to compete and, on many occasions, beat the mill owned competition.
COVERWORLD UK LIMITED
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Lee Speed 01623 627 191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships.
The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious, and highly skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships, and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this, or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.