Sales Administration Apprenticeship ACTIVE BROKERS LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client who is an established brokerage as a Sales Administrator. If you have a desire to join Financial Services, then this fantastic opportunity may be for you.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
06 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Full training will be provided, and duties increased as experience grows.
It is a busy role with main duties such as:
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Managing the company database and updating client notes (CRM)
- Telephoning mortgage lenders, insurers, doctor’s surgeries, and clients
- Scanning documents and general admin duties
- Calling to book appointments
- Maintaining exceptional client relationships
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate and pays attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Willing to assist other areas when required
- A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent
- A-Levels or equivalent preferred
- The possibility of a permanent position will be offered to the right candidate after successfully completing the apprenticeship
About the employer
Active Mortgage is an award-winning brokerage, owned and operated by Active Brokers Limited. We specialise in mortgages for the self-employed and business owners.
As experts in this area, we work closely with our clients to assist them in obtaining a mortgage and growing their portfolios. We have built a strategic process that gives our clients the best chance of getting the mortgage that suits them. We call it the ACTIVE framework, and it works time and time again.
We welcome potential candidates with a positive can-do attitude and outlook to join our company and be part of an exciting future.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764969337 email@example.com
TheLightBulb will deliver the:
- Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops via Zoom
- Functional skills if needed
To include 20% off the job training.
In-house training will be given to support the specifics of the role.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.