Business Admin Apprentice MI CASA CARE LTD
Are you a well organised and caring person who is genuinely interested in being part of a team that supports a fantastic team of carers? If so and you are well organised and hardworking, we would love to hear from you!
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
06 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging virtual meetings using software such as Microsoft Teams and Skype for business where necessary
- Arranging in office meetings and meeting the requirements of the meeting organiser
- Filtering incoming calls and dealing with requests for information
- Giving feedback on efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Interacting with clients over the phone and virtual meetings
- Answering calls and passing messages on to the appropriate member of the team
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Using spreadsheets to assist with auditing and company processes
- Participating in meetings and taking minutes
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Preparing documents by typing, copying, scanning, and faxing
- Supporting team members with any other administrative tasks that are required
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Covering other duties requested by your line manager
- Providing reception duties cover at lunch time or if the receptionist is unavailable
Within the first 12 weeks of your induction period you will:
- Understand processes and policies in relation to company operations
- Gain the ability to read, understand and contribute to care plans, assessments, and referrals
- Learn about Health and Safety in the workplace
- Complete all Statutory and Mandatory Training
- Feel part of a great team!
Applicants may be required to attend an Assessment Centre with West Notts College Apprenticeships as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, and Excel
- A positive, approachable, and caring attitude
- Commitment and passion to supporting high quality care delivery
- A sound understanding of confidentiality
GCSE Maths and English at Grade C/4 or above
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector, and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto a higher apprenticeship or full-time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your Specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
Responsive Care Group (RCG) are an innovative and forward-thinking technology enabled care provider who supporting individuals in their own homes to live independently. RCG offer an array of services from Live in Care to Emergency Response and all their services can be supported with Assistive Technology and in-house monitoring.
They have a contract to provide care with the Local Authorities and the NHS to enable people get back to the comfort of their own homes safe and well. The team of Health and Social Care professionals are dedicated and focused on achieving positive outcomes and to do this they need first class administrative support.
MI CASA CARE LTD
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 01623 627 191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships.
The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious, and highly skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships, and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this, or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.