Business Administration Apprentice Gilroy Steel
This ever-expanding and well-respected solicitors offer legal services from residential conveyancing to family law. This law firm are offering a person the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification alongside a full-time position in an office. The role will see you working across different departments.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
£175.00 - £200.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
05 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Key duties will include:
- Processing all post completion paperwork
- Calculating monies outstanding on client accounts
- Meeting and greeting clients on reception
- General administrative tasks such as filing, scanning and photocopying
- Answer incoming telephone call/emails from other solicitors, clients and estate agents and deal with issues and queries efficiently
- Closing files on the systems and processing the paperwork related to this
- Fill in identification forms for clients
- Offer any assistance to other team members in busy periods
Requirements and prospects
- Confident communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in maths and English
Progress onto other qualifications.
Progress into other areas of the business.
About the employer
Gilroy Steel offer legal services from Residential Conveyancing to Family Law.
We can trace our history back to the late 1800's with our first office in Brackley, Northamptonshire.
Gilroy Steel provides a professional legal service to all our clients, from residential and commercial conveyancing to equity release, from matrimonial law for your family to Wills and probate.
We have the knowledge and expertise to handle any legal matter.
From our offices based in Northampton, Brackley and Buckingham we offer our legal services to clients nationwide.
For your peace of mind, all our solicitors are accredited by The Solicitors Regulation Authority and The Law Society.
Whatever your situation, if you feel you could do with some legal advice or assistance in any matter, please feel free to get in touch with our team.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01536 851190 email@example.com
- Business Administration level 3
- Functional Skills
- IT upskilling
- Personal and professional development workshops
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.