Hairdresser Apprentice Shampers Hair Salon
Providing hair services and building a client list in a busy salon.
Closing date: 03 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
05 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Colouring hair using advanced methods
- Creative and advanced hair cutting
- Client consultation
- Answering the phone and booking appointments
Requirements and prospects
- Passionate about hair and beauty
- Hard working
- Able to take initiative to ensure time is used effectively
- Team player
- Friendly and approachable
GCSE or equivalents maths and English grade 4/C.
For the right applicant the position could lead to a full time role.
Things to consider
- Working on your feet a lot in a busy salon environment
- Please note: County Training will likely be in contact with you by phone and by email with updates about this vacancy. Please check your voicemail and inbox often for updates
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Shampers, located in the heart of Church Stretton, offers you an unrivalled hairdressing experience.
A truly family-run business, Shampers was founded nearly 35 years ago. As one of the largest salons in Shropshire, it maintains the highest standards and are committed to training in the latest techniques
Shampers Hair Salon
HEREFORDSHIRE AND LUDLOW COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by County Training
County Training 03456789023 email@example.com
Standard which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Work place assessment with one of County Training’s highly experienced workplace Assessors, including as an example, completion of assignments, project, and observation of workplace activities.
There may also be a requirement to attend formal teaching sessions to enhance knowledge or work towards completion of functional skills (if required).
There is also a requirement for you to keep an off the job log which is an important part of your Apprenticeship Programme.
Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
Personal Learning and Thinking.
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.