Transport Administration Apprentice HW Coates Ltd
HW Coates Ltd are looking for a Transport Administration Apprentice to join their team whilst working towards their Business Administration qualification and gaining office experience.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Dec 2021
04 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Good understanding of use of a computer
- Using computerised transport systems to input jobs
- Liaising with customers, delivery partners and drivers on deliveries, by phone, email and face to face
- Liaising with warehouse both in office and at warehouse
- Work closely with small dedicated team
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Good computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Remain calm under pressure
GCSE at grade A*-C/9-4 English and maths or equivalent grades would be preferable but not essential.
HW Coates develop and promote within
About the employer
HW Coates are a well-established, market leading company in the storage and distribution industry.
H.W. Coates' core market is the warehousing and transport of packaged chemicals. We are the market's leading operator and serve most of the major names in global chemicals through our network of Top Tier COMAH sites.
Our strength is our ability to take the long-term view. We have built up the business over fifty years and have invested at every stage in the highest quality vehicles, leading edge IT and freehold property.
They are a successful family owned/ run company with numerous depots throughout the UK.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.