Business Administrator Apprentice Nolato Jaycare Ltd
Tyne North Training is recruiting on behalf of Nolato for an apprentice administrator. If you are someone that has a professional approach to work with strong organisational skills, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Closing date: 10 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
13 Dec 2021
05 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for a business administrator apprentice who will be mentored and developed through all general aspects of the business, including finance, customer service, planning and purchasing.
Duties will include:
- Data input
- Communicating messages and resolving simple queries
- Filing, may create new systems on a continuous improvement basis
- Producing reports from our in-house system
- Data entry for both accounts and admin
- General data input experience
- Working to strict deadlines and targets
- An understanding of the requirements for good customer service
- Other general duties, as required
Requirements and prospects
Successful candidates will be afforded the opportunity to develop skills across all administrative functions before specialising in a function or across functions in which they have proven to excel.
Key factors for success:
- Strong work ethic
- Background interest business administration
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good organisational skills, be self-motivated and be able to work well in a team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Attention for detail
- Ability to use initiative for problem solving
- Desire to complete further training to support career progression
- GCSEs, or equivalent, at grades C/4 or above in maths, English, and ICT
- Please note that level 2 adult literacy and level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements
- An excellent opportunity to progress in a team of colleagues and learn several aspects of the business
Things to consider
- A candidate’s successful application will lead to an interview and assessment with Tyne North Training and could lead to the potential of an interview with the prospective employer
About the employer
Nolato’s three business areas develop all their business based on expertise, market conditions and the differing needs of customer segments. This ensures our businesses are close to decisions and significant possibilities for flexibility in the customer relationship.
The parts also form a whole – One Nolato. By sharing know-how such as technologies, materials, and processes Nolato can deliver end-to-end customer-specific solutions in the form of subsystems or complete products, simplifying and cutting our customers’ time to market and helping generate significant value.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The apprenticeship also includes Employment Rights and Responsibilities as well as Personal Learning and Thinking Skills qualifications
- The successful candidate will work towards a BTEC level 3 qualification and level 2 functional skills, should they be required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.