Apprentice Administrator / Sales Estimator - Business Admin Standard Steelway Fensecure
Apprentice required to assist with the design and cost estimates of large bespoke steelwork fabrication projects as well as the co-ordination of tender / sales documentation.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
28 May 2022
04 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Apprentice required to assist with the following duties:
- Design and cost estimate for large bespoke steelwork fabrication projects
- Co-ordination of tender / sales documentation
- Data input
- Telephone liaison
Requirements and prospects
- No previous experience is necessary
- Confident computer skills
- Good verbal and written communications
- Good maths skills
- Willing to learn and commit to this apprenticeship
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Positive attitude, ambitious
- Punctual and reliable
- Honest, respectful and adaptable
GCSE Grade 9-5 in English and Maths as a miniimum (or the equivalent).
Full time employment upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You will be required to attend college as part of the training with this apprenticeship. Please ensure you can travel to In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 8UG.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Steelway Fensecure Ltd design, manufacture and install safety critical access metalwork and architectural metalwork solutions including: flooring, walkways, staircases, platforms, ladders, fire escapes, handrails, balustrades, general and bespoke steel fabrications. Since 1928 Steelway has continued to be a market leader in the field of steel fabrication excellence and expertise. We manufacture from our two state of the art production facilities.
Our continued commitment to industry standards, specifications and design procedures, gives our customers total confidence in Steelway, providing standard and engineered steel fabrication solutions, which meet their project requirement, timescales and budgets. Steelway offer a full in-house design, manufacture and installation service with onsite support. We have a highly skilled and experienced workforce who are supported by the latest technology, our draughtsmen use the latest 3D Autocad software and Steelway are BIM compliant.
IN-COMM TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 01922 457686
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- As part of this apprentice training you will be required to attend college, In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Aldridge, WS9 8UG, for block training periods. Please ensure you can travel there
Training will include:
- Functional Skills (If required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.