Apprentice Nursery Nurse Isra Daycare
Fantastic new career opportunity, to work as an Apprentice Nursery Nurse, for Isra Daycare based Birmingham (B19). This is an Apprenticeship is in Early Years Practitioner Level 2. Full training provided. No experience necessary.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
04 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate
Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self-confidence and worth.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto full-time employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Isra Day Care Ltd is a successful, independent and outstanding Birmingham based nursery. They provide excellent care and are very nurturing and supportive to all children within the company.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 01213333001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings (RQF)
- BTEC Diploma for Early Years Practitioners
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.