Apprentice Nursery Nurse Isra Daycare Ltd
Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for the Khadra Day Care in Nechells, Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification as an Early Years Practitioner.
Closing date: 26 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
04 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To promote highest standards of childcare for the successful achievement of the intellectual, emotional and social development of each child
- To assess the progress of each child
- To carry out effectively and thoroughly the daily programmes drawn up for each age-related children’s groups
- To make sure, under supervision, that the rooms, toys and equipment are kept in a clean and safe condition and any maintenance or breakages are reported
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to train and develop further skills
- Team player
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 3 (A* to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto full-time employment within the nursery.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Khadra Daycare is a successful and independent day care nursery that is based in the Nechells area of Birmingham.
Isra Daycare Ltd
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
- Childcare (EYP Level 2) level 2 qualification - the role could potentially be suitable for a EYE Level 3 apprentice, but this would depend on prior experience and qualifications
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.