Business Administration Apprentice LEVICARE LIMITED
To help out with the day-to-day office duties of filing documents, typing documents, scanning documents, posting out uniforms and documents to staff. Answering the telephone and acting as the first point of contact for clients and employees
Closing date: 03 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
02 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
General admin duties:
- To help out with the day-to-day office duties of filing documents, typing documents, scanning documents, posting out uniforms, and documents to staff
- Answering the telephone and acting as the first point of contact for clients and employees
Helping with finance:
- To collate documents to prepare for the weekly production of invoices
- To prepare the invoices ready to distribute via email
- To update financial spreadsheets for assisting the finance and Operations teams
HR and Recruitment:
- Assisting the Operations Team with the uploading and chasing of compliance documents
Requirements and prospects
- Suitable experience of using Microsoft Office packages including Excel
- Good customer service skills
- Eager to learn
- Eager to proceed in a rewarding career
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
As a rapidly expanding company we are hiring within our office at a growing rate. With the right training we hope to employ our apprentice, if deemed to suit our business needs.
Things to consider
This is an office-based role learning all the multifaceted roles that are involved in recruitment.
Key areas will be focused on Finance, Recruitment, Compliance and Human Resources and customer service.
To be considered for this role, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number VAC001730208 when submitting your application:
- A copy of your CV
- Proof of your GCSE certificates
About the employer
Levicare Limited is a recruitment agency for HealthCare Professionals within the North West, providing Healthcare staff into Private Care Homes. We are an office of 8 and around 140 front line staff.
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Sadie Wrench 01925494579 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.