Marketing Executive Apprentice Enigen UK Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Enigen UK, a Digital Customer Experience Consultancy based in Colchester.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team in our Colchester office. You will be responsible for supporting the marketing manager in the day-to-day operations of the marketing department, working across a number of marketing functions including campaign design and delivery, branding, content creation and design, analysis, and more.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Delivery and eventual design of multiple digital marketing campaigns to support Enigen and our go-to-market propositions.
- Creation of marketing materials through Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and written word.
- Support and maintain the Enigen website, including SEO
- Communicating with prospective clients, including responding to enquiries using online and social media platforms.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in driving attendance to events and other initiatives.
- Making recommendations and implementing changes to the Enigen company website and/or campaign material, based on your own analysis
- Supporting with the management of social media platforms (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Measuring and evaluating the success of digital marketing activities
- Performing post-campaign reporting and ensuring campaigns are optimised
- Performing website and social media reporting, analysing trends and making recommendations
- Updating our internal CRM system with leads, opportunities, and events
Requirements and prospects
- An interest in the world of business and/or software and applications is desirable
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills, including strong attention to detail
- Adobe InDesign or Photoshop experience is valuable, but not mandatory.
- Good analytical skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Enigen are a leading Customer Experience Consultancy, that help businesses transform into efficient, digital, customer-driven organisations. We do this through business assessment, process re-engineering, and technology implementation, using market leading Oracle applications and platforms.
With over 10 years experience, Enigen have one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions across Sales, Marketing, CPQ (Configuration, Pricing and Quoting), Service and Commerce in the UK market.
Enigen UK Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Darcy Greaves 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.