Customer Service Specialist Apprentice BBS Plumbing & Heating Supplies Ltd
An exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual to begin a long-term career with a local employer within the construction industry as a ‘Estimator Apprentice’ at Bristol’s largest Plumbing & Heating merchant.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
BBS are seeking our latest recruit to join our James Skuse Apprenticeship Scheme based at our new Commercial branch located in Barton Hill, Bristol.
The successful applicant will receive full training, mentorship and learn various roles across the branch to give the apprentice the best foundations to launch a long, successful career with BBS.
Duties will include:
- Providing quotations/ estimates for Commercial contractors
- Customer service- serving customers by telephone, email and face to face
- Store Merchandising & replenishment
- Stock Management- assisting existing warehouse team in day-to-day activities to gain a full understanding of the business
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers to help grow the business
- Provide & plan alternative solutions to customers if an issue arises
- Project manage customer orders from quotation stage too completion
- A sound knowledge and background within the Plumbing industry will be gained through the scheme
- Plus, any other roles required by the business to provide a broad understanding of the business
Requirements and prospects
- Eager to learn
- Interest in construction industry
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Sense of humour is a must!
GCSE in English & maths at Grade 4/C and above or equivalent.
Full-time role and opportunity to progress to senior roles in the business.
About the employer
A local, independently owned Plumbing & Heating Merchant with 5 branches across Bristol & Bath serving both Trade and Retail within our Plumbing & Heating, Bathrooms, Boiler Spares & Commercial divisions.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.