Production Chef Apprentice Harrington Arms
We are looking for someone who can grow and develop with us and that will ultimately contribute to the further development of our food offering & has a genuine passion for the food they produce.
Closing date: 09 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will work alongside our existing team as part of a tight-knit unit in an exciting, fast-moving friendly environment, learning and developing your skills such as:
- Knowledge and craft
- Preparing fresh food to order
- Helping to clean and maintain the kitchen equipment
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
- Safety and compliance with hygiene and Covid19 regulations at all times.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn and develop
- Current Health and Hygiene Certificate
- Catering Qualification is desirable but not compulsory
Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Ability to travel to and from place of work (it is on a bus route).
- Unsociable hours, i.e. evenings and weekends will be involved.
- Physically quite demanding.
- 28 days paid holiday
- Tea/ coffee/ soft drinks
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Harrington Arms is situated in the wonderful Cheshire countryside, we are a traditional pub that serves good home cooked food. We are fortunate enough to have a large beer garden to take advantage of our position. We have very good repeat business both at lunch and evening sessions with customers being drawn from both the local area and further afield. We are continually looking to improve our overall offering and in particular our food offering.
We are small and friendly team, many staff having been with us for over 10 years. We work as one unit and despite working hard do have a laugh together.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625410000 email@example.com
Level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship qualification.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.