Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 Switch Recruitment Services Limited
Switch Recruitment are looking for a new Recruitment Administration and Resourcer Apprentice to join their busy team!
Closing date: 30 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Jan 2022
06 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. As an apprentice in recruitment, you'll be learning how to be the intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit (the client) and people seeking a career move or temporary assignment (the candidate).
It's primarily a sales role and offers great rewards for those that get impressive results.
After initial training, you should expect to be making outbound calls/emails to candidates, managing client and candidate administration, as well as helping to manage internal databases. You'll also start forging professional networks directly and via social media.
By shadowing more experienced staff, you'll learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to help you on your career path.
Your role will include things like:
- Amending applicant's CVs
- Obtaining references
- Taking incoming calls and questions
- Maintaining the company database
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy
Requirements and prospects
- Fluent in English language, both written and oral
- Able to use initiative and problem solve
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Is looking for a meaningful and rewarding long term career in professional services
- Is keen to learn
- Is confident and have a positive attitude
- Has a good level of initiative and creativity
- Is pro-active with a “can-do” attitude
- Can work efficiently under pressure
- Have achieved 5 GCSE, or equivalent in maths and English at grades 4/C or above
- The Apprentice will have every opportunity to become a permanent member of the team
Things to consider
- Must be able to travel to Hadleigh as there is no bus route available
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Founded in 2004, with the simple goal of providing a professional and reputable service to both clients and candidates, Switch Recruitment has established itself as a recognised partner to many leading UK and global brands within their specialist sectors.
We are experienced in sourcing permanent, temporary and contract candidates for our clients, building our reputation and lasting relationships through the delivery of bespoke recruitment solutions.
Switch Recruitment provide comprehensive recruitment services for both single appointments and large scale assignments operating on a contingent and retained search basis.
Whether you are interested in long-term career opportunities with prestigious companies or you are interested in utilising our services for your company requirements we wish to provide you with a service and process that you will continue to use.
W S TRAINING LTD.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by W S Training Ltd
Rachael Jones 07793 444962 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths, English and ICT- if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.