Business Administration Apprentice BBS Plumbing & Heating Supplies Ltd
An exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual to begin a long-term career with a local employer within the construction industry as a ‘Business Administration Apprentice’ at Bristol’s largest Plumbing & Heating merchant.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful applicant will receive full training, mentorship and learn various roles across the business to give the apprentice the best possible foundation to launch a long, successful career with BBS.
This could include working across the following departments:
Job Role will include:
- Researching company and supplier data
- Use of excel to analyse, maintain, and upload product descriptions, prices and data to our stock system
- Great communication with immediate team and across the business to gain insight and trouble shoot problems
- External communication with customer suppliers and customers via phone and email
- Great attention to detail whilst updating our database
- Filing office hard and soft data
- Schedule and participate in meetings, take meeting notes for the team and take actions away to self-sufficiently complete
- Ordering stationary and office supplies
- Collecting and sorting post
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding, also scanning and photocopying
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Checking and posting purchase invoices with accuracy
- Process supplier returns paperwork and chase credits
- Monitoring and maintaining Purchase Ledger inboxes
- Electronically filing purchase invoices and statements
- Take customer card payments and enter on system
- Prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
Requirements and prospects
- Eager to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Sense of humour is a must!
No minimum requirements.
Opportunity to work towards senior levels and progress within the business.
About the employer
A local, independently owned Plumbing & Heating Merchant with 5 branches across Bristol & Bath serving both Trade and Retail within our Plumbing & Heating, Bathrooms, Boiler Spares & Commercial divisions.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills if required
- Employability skills and workplace experience
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.