Business Administration Apprentice CARPET & FLOORING SPECIALIST UK LTD
Great opportunity to start your career in administration with this local employer. You will be working within a busy team carrying out administration duties to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The main tasks are, but not exclusive to:
- Processing Orders and Quotations – via the company's bespoke software
- Diary Planning, liaising with fitters and clients
- Answering telephone calls
- Responding to emails
- Responding to Social Media messages/requests
- Writing quotations
- General administration work – invoicing
- Assisting Manager in store with task(s)
Requirements and prospects
- Computer skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of working with the general public would be an advantage but not essential
- Team player
- Well presented
4 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including English, and maths.
Potential full-time post upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Hours may change – according to the business needs.
You will be required to work with all current team members to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients. The ideal candidate will display an enthusiasm for providing a quality level of output and interest in learning more about our organisation.
Where possible, every applicant must attend a Learning Unlimited assessment centre prior to being shortlisted for this role and being put forward for interview with the employer (This may be done via a platform such as Zoom should we still be in lockdown).
Your application will be acknowledged in the first instance by telephone.
Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled or withdrawn by the employer.
About the employer
At CFS we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service and quality for all your flooring needs. We have highly trained, professional staff available to assist you through the whole process and can consult with you on every aspect of your flooring decisions.
From determining the best carpets or flooring and choosing the precise style, to completing installation in a professional and expedient manner with as little hassle to you as possible. CFS is here to assist you with all your requirements – and at the best on the floor price!
A flooring retail store within Cheadle Stockport. Established within the area for over 7 years. Servicing mainly the local area of Cheadle Hulme. Stockist of a variety of flooring products from Carpets to Artificial Grass. We pride ourselves with excellent customer satisfaction & experience. Our main clients are repeat customer & recommendations.
CARPET & FLOORING SPECIALIST UK LTD
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Wendy Taylor 01332 296995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, maths, and IT (where applicable)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.