Administration Apprentice ACCOUNTING I.T. LIMITED
Assisting with answering the telephone, administration, filing online, post, company secretarial. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Answering the telephone, greeting clients
- Filing paper and online document management, scanning docs
- Assisting tax department
- Archive scanning sorting out old docs
- Data entry spread sheets, accounts.
- Company secretarial, confirmation and changes to shareholding
- Training and use of office 365, Xero VT sage
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Telephone techniques
- Good communicator speaking to clients so interpersonal skills
- Good work ethic
- Keen to learn
GCSE A*-C/9-4 or equivalent in maths and English.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Near to train line. Parking available.
About the employer
Accounting IT is a team of highly skilled Essex accountants. Based in Rochford, we work with a wide network of local businesses, providing comprehensive tax advice to contractors, freelancers, sole traders and SMEs.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- This will include 4 workshops delivered remotely via Zoom
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.