Customer Service Assistant Apprentice The Rock Solid Concrete Company Ltd
As a customer service assistant you will work within the sales team to deliver high quality products and services to customers. You will be involved with dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working alongside the sales team you will be responsible for:
- Answer incoming calls and using sales software to give quotes
- Liaise with customer to relay information back about future deliveries or delays to current deliveries
- Use pre-composed template to send out quotes
- Log customer complaints
- Speak to customer in a professional and polite manner
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail
- Punctual, good telephone manner, ability to work within a team.
- GCSE maths and English E/2 or above (or equivalent)
- Potential for permanent position if available at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- All candidates must be able to travel to the office location.
About the employer
Rock Solid Concrete have been the leading independent supplier of ready made concrete in the Warwickshire area since 2004. From starting off with one volumetric mixer, today Rock Solid has an extensive fleet of both drum mixers and volumetric mixers. From our base in Coventry we can supply, major civil engineering projects to small ground workers, farms, domestic driveways and DIY projects.
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
- City and Guilds level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (delivered within the workplace – optional)
- Functional skills if required
- Option for Business skills workshops (delivered once a fortnight online).
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.