Business Administration Apprentice FTW TRAINING WORKBASED ACADEMY LIMITED
FTW Training is looking for a Business Administration apprentice to help with the running of their busy office. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
02 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties required:
- Answering the telephone, taking messages from clients and customers and transferring calls to colleagues
- Helping organise and complete sign up paperwork for clients
- Liaising with clients to arrange staff training
- General admin duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning
- Answering emails to clients and internal colleagues
- Any other duties required by Senior Management
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Use own initiative
GCSE or equivalent in both maths and English at grade 4/C or above.
There is a future for the right candidate within this company.
About the employer
At FTW Training we offer peace of mind. Whether you are a company owner looking to ensure that your staff are able to safely operate forklift machinery or an individual looking for training that can help you get into work, we can help. Our dedicated team of trainers and teachers are committed professionals who will be totally focused to ensure you receive the very best training. Whether you are looking for forklift truck training, IPAF, team building, first aid or development training get in touch to find out how we can help you.
FTW TRAINING WORKBASED ACADEMY LIMITED
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
ELLA HUDSON 07944203292 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.