Office Apprentice S K Medical Practice Limited
Apprentice required for busy legal medical office asked in Wavertree technology park. You will actively be involved in all customer correspondence on a daily basis taking incoming calls dealing with clients, taking case files etc.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
02 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, team leaders, managers, stake holders and the general public
- Dealing with clients and external medical professionals in daily basis
- professional correspondence i.e. Email
- takin incoming calls - making business calls
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance
- Open and forward all emails, daily - and deal with own workload
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications
- Prepare professional emails and letters for clients using company in house systems
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties
- Deal with inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Develop wrong customer relationships
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Excellent ICT and keyboard skills
- Good understanding of office and popular software packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping, and organisational skills
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Professional appearance
- Consistent with a high degree of accuracy
- Well mannered
- Able to learn quickly
- Attention for detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English Language.
This company offers excellent career prospects for the right candidate to develop further in this role.
Things to consider
This is fast-paced professional working environment which requires someone who is keen and eager to work in this field.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
SK Medical Practice is based in Wavertree Business Village, in the technology park, they have been in existence since 2002. They are a medium and fast-growing organisation, who are currently looking to employ 1 apprentice who will enhance the prospects of the company going forward. They operate in the Medical & legal profession and deal with solicitors, medical experts, and insurance companies for clients with personal injury claims.
S K Medical Practice Limited
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Full training will be provided on a day to day role in the job
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.