Business Admin Apprentice LWC Ltd
You will be required to carry out general office duties, including but not limited to: Reception / telephone, filing and archiving, data input and data recording, social media updates, dealing with customers in person, over the phone and via email.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Carrying out a range of both general office work and more specific administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Providing administration to other members of staff as and when required.
- Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service.
- Responding to correspondence, telephone calls, e-mails as required.
- Updating and maintaining records both computerised and paper based to a high level of accuracy.
- Providing cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence.
- Providing an excellent support function to internal colleagues.
- Working in a range of roles incorporating finance, account management and administrative duties.
- Dealing with Cash and Credit Checks
- Working with and Assisting the internal Credit Controller.
- Reporting equipment failure and arranging a solution.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An enthusiastic, passionate, self motivated team player
- GCSE English, GCSE maths or equivalents
- Full time position with career progression
About the employer
We work with all licensed establishments across the on-trade and off-trade, from large corporate businesses through to sole traders and event's organisers.
LEARNING CURVE (JAA) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Curve
Sarah Hall email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.