Admininstration Apprentice COMMERCIAL FINANCE BROKERS UK LIMITED
If you have ever wanted to move into the Commercial Mortgage sector, this could be the role for you. You will be the first point of contact for our clients, introducer base and lenders to ensure all queries are managed efficiently and you will support the Commercial Finance Brokerage Team and Management Team.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
20 Nov 2021
02 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- To ensure all phone calls are dealt with in a proficient manner, ensuring that calls are filtered to appropriate staff
- To provide assistance and support to Directors/Management staff and brokers
- To be responsible for own personal development and to keep up to date with current relevant issues in relation to own role and the organisation
- To develop experience and knowledge in new areas to enhance performance, be proactive in contribution of new ideas and actively take part in team discussions
- To provide a first class service to all clients through producing high standards of work and ensuring that all service standards are achieved
- To ensure all mortgage administration is carried out in accordance with the companies policies and procedures
- To proactively review processes and procedures to enhance our business performance
- To ensure that all manual and system records are accurately maintained and up to date
Requirements and prospects
- IT Skills
- Good communication skills (to include inbound and outbound telephony and written)
- General accuracy and compliance
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Organisational skills
- Listening and understanding
- Good time keeping
- Motivated and focused
- Ability to contribute to team discussions
5 GCSE's grade A*- C / grade 9 - 4 to include English and maths.
Once the apprenticeship has been completed, you may be offered a full time job role as an Administration member.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Commercial Finance Brokers (UK) Ltd are one of the UKs leading whole of market commercial finance brokerages, working for clients, national and international to secure the right type of finance for them. Through an extensive introducer base, we have built an enviable reputation as experts in our field, which has led to significant growth. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and we are full members of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers. Alongside arranging finance ourselves, we have rapidly built up a successful Appointed Representive proposition and we currently have 50+ Appointed Representatives operating under us.
COMMERCIAL FINANCE BROKERS UK LIMITED
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training And Recruitment 03300880888 email@example.com
Company Induction, on-going on the job training and support from an experienced Broker and compliance administration staff member.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.