Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Igus (Uk) Limited
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Marketing department. The role will be as a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a mix of working from home and office based.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
02 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks in the Marketing department. Some duties will include:
- Creating blog posts with teammates
- Compiling multiple business campaigns across different platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.)
- Helping with the business’ social media, webpage creation and maintenance
- Upkeep of website prices and assisting with Google Ad campaigns.
- Throughout the job responsibilities the key focus will be search engine optimisation and improving the customer journey / user experience, with the aim of increasing site traffic and ultimately revenue
The role will entail communication across the business, so confidence is crucial as there will be a requirement for close communication with Product Managers and other Stakeholders throughout the business. The candidate will ultimately have a Product Manager assigned to them, and they will assist the Product Manager with their products on the website. The use of Microsoft Teams is extensive, and video calls are part of daily life, with colleagues in the UK and at the global HQ in Germany.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent English qualifications grades
- Proven written and verbal communication
- Computer literate
- The ability to collaborate in a team
- Confident using social media in a business environment
- Attention to detail
- Good Communication
GCSEs C/4 or above in maths and English
Future opportunities to train and develop
About the employer
Günter Blase began igus® back on 15th October 1964 in a double garage in Cologne. For the first 20 years, the company worked as a supplier of complex technical polymer components. However, in 1983 Frank Blase established reinforced plastic Energy Chain Systems® and injection moulded polymer bearings as two distinct product groups and set up a network of sales engineers. These seemingly unrelated products are linked together through the belief in making functionally advanced, yet affordable polymer components and assemblies.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Charlotte Berridge 01604 396705 email@example.com
Digital Marketing Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.