Apprentice Business Administrator - Dutton FM - Leeds- LS12 6LN - Ref CB009 DUTTON CONSTRUCTION LTD
Are you looking to build a career in Business Administration? Within this role no day is the same as the next as you will get a variety of work while you are learning the different aspects of the business. If so, then please apply now!!
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
02 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Sending faxes and emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good/confident telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- To have a good level of initiative and a willingness to learn new skills
- Awareness of equality and diversity
- Flexible, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ approach to everyday work
- Open to change and new ideas
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to take responsibility and use your own initiative
- Awareness of the need for confidentiality
- An aptitude for thinking on the spot and problem solving
- To be well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
For the successful candidate there could be ongoing employment upon completion of the Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Dutton Construction traces its roots back to the early 1900 in Yorkshire and is a long established and successful construction, building development and specialist electrical and roofing company, based in Leeds. With hundreds of successful projects under our belt, we can proudly say that we are one of the most trusted construction companies in Yorkshire performing both domestic and commercial construction work.
For more than 25 years, Dutton Construction has offered a wide range of construction services in Yorkshire, and also in many other cities and towns in the UK. We strive to maintain the highest standards while exceeding client’s expectations at all levels. We not only honour commitments but are known for meeting tough deadlines while delivering nothing but the best. We aim to create a responsive client relationship that allows us to meet and even exceed the goals of each of our projects.
Dutton Construction is well known for its innovation and by collaborating successfully with our customers, designers, sub-contractors, consultants as well as suppliers; we have been able to provide more specialized level of services. We have strong links with local Architects and suppliers and aim to source services and goods from local suppliers where possible to help support the local economy.
We are continuously evolving and understand the different aspects of delivering high value construction and complex projects with ease. Our objective as a company is to produce finished works that achieves complete customer satisfaction by providing a top-quality reliable service on time and on budget in a professional manner.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Caitlyn Blakeway 01709889868 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.