Front of House Apprentice Shady Oak - Union Pub Company (The)
We are looking for an individual to join our team when we reopen to assist us with the running of front of house and to ensure smooth running and great customer service. You will work towards a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 16 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
02 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Setting up service areas
- Take receipt of deliveries
- Welcome guests
- Serving meals and drinks to guests
- Adhere to all standards set by the employer
- Wiping down / sanitisation of tables
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Mostly a willingness to learn and help the owners to the best of your ability
- Must enjoy meeting new people and making their visit an enjoyable one
No formal qualifications are required.
Full-time position for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
If on occasion there is a lack of public transport, the owners (where possible) will assist in the occasional transportation after your working hours.
About the employer
Country pub, serving food and drink to a wide range of customers, old and young alike.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 email@example.com
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.