Apprentice Recruitment Consultant Zentar Uk Limited
We are looking for two Apprentices recruitment consultants who are interested in the healthcare field and would like to join our growing team based in Kensington.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
03 Aug 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This role is fast-paced and Zentar Healthcare is looking to take on individuals for immediate starts, if this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of, then we'd be very keen to speak with you.
The role of an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant:
- Attracting candidates through, social media and referrals
- Building relationships with both candidates and clients
- Qualifying your candidates and submitting them into positions that are suited to their experience
- Being able to juggle different candidates at different stages of the recruitment progress
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and focused
- Ability to multi-task
- Is business-minded and wants to begin a successful career within a competitive market
- Determination to be the best of the best in our market
- Positive Attitude
- A hard work ethic
- The drive and the motivation to want to do better every day
- The resilience to not let a bad day get in the way
- Being personable but confident on the phone
- English & Maths, GCSE grades C (new grade 4) or above or equivalent qualifications
- We aim to hire apprentices with the intention of making them permanent in the business as they would be a valuable asset
About the employer
One of the fastest-growing recruitment agencies in the UK healthcare sector
At Zentar we believe that a strong team is a key to the success of an organisation. All of our colleagues must share the same passion and commitment to our clients representing our view that patient care is paramount.
Working hand in hand with renowned organisations in both the public and private sectors, our London based recruitment team specialises in filling permanent and temporary placements.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the level 3 Recruitment Consultant Standard
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support the specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.