Customer Service Apprenticeship Page Hall Pharmacy
An exciting opportunity to work in a pharmacy environment providing customer service to local residents and customers. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties may include:
- Restocking shelves with medications and putting away pharmaceutical stock and other supplies
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner and directing to appropriate members of the team
- Ensuring that work areas are organised and kept clean and tidy
- Labelling items within the pharmacy
- Placing orders for stock
Requirements and prospects
- Have good communication skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have excellent IT skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be trustworthy
- Flexible, hard working, tenacious, and keen to learn
- Be aware of the need for confidentiality
- Display a caring, discreet and conscientious attitude to patients and colleagues alike
- Have a professional outlook and presentation
- Have a desire to learn in a fast pacing pharmacy
- Be organised, self- motivated and enthusiastic
GCSE in maths and English 4/C and above (or equivalent).
Opportunity to move into full time employment upon completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Allied Pharmacies is dedicated to reducing your operating costs. We can help you take advantage of the huge discounts and savings normally reserved for the big pharmacy chains and thanks to our buying power, all Allied Pharmacies group members enjoy low prices as well as excellent customer service.
Allied Pharmacies approach is very flexible and can cater for the individual requirements of your business. We offer a number of business arrangements with our partners.
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Asima Zahir 01142296179 Asima.Zahir@Sheffield.gov.uk
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- This will be delivered during apprenticeship
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.