Apprentice Administrator Assistant Inxpress London North West & West
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our fast-growing shipping company. As a family company entering its 18th year, our team is tight-knit, friendly and development-orientated. This is a great opportunity to start your career in the world of business. Immediate start!
Closing date: 18 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Customer service over the phone and by email
- Assisting with invoicing matters
- Supporting back office administration
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self motivated and committed
- GCSE grade 4/C (or equivalent) including maths and English
- The candidate can prgress onto further traininng or employment
Things to consider
- There is significant scope for growth in this role, and we have a long track record of helping apprentices establish their careers
- Our office is within walking distance of Rickmansworth underground station and easily reachable by car and bus
- You will be required to travel to Colindale (NW9) one day a week for your training day
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
As a family company entering its 18th year, our team is tight-knit, friendly and development-orientated.
Built on over 20 years of insight, we’ve pioneered world-class technology that’s disrupting traditional shipping services around the globe. We’ve invested millions in our high performance platform to deliver a truly innovative shipping experience that’s proven to save time and money.
We genuinely care about our customers parcels as if they were our own, so they can be safe in the knowledge that we’ll get them where they need to be, when they’re meant to be there.
Inxpress London North West & West
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.