Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Hair At Sixteen Gemma Purser
This is the perfect opportunity to train to be a hairdresser in a well-established salon. If you are highly motivated, friendly, with a passion for hairdressing, apply for Hair At Sixteen now.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Complete general salon duties
- Assist stylists
- Meet and greet clients
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Keep the salon tidy
- Make teas and coffees for clients
- Attend training sessions within the salon and at college to learn basic skills in hairdressing
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication / customer service skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Show initiative
- Motivated and hard-working
- Good team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- GCSE, or equivalents, A*-C (9-4) grade in English and maths desirable but not essential
- Complete hairdressing apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to a stylist within salon
- Possible opportunity to further own skills by completing Level 3 Hairdressing
Things to consider
Please note: we will send your details to the salons which you have applied for and they may contact you to arrange an interview via telephone or email.
This vacancy required physical work and you may be required to work on Saturdays as part of your working week.
Training sessions in salon on models and day release to Central for your college training.
Please be advised Central Training Group will be managing all applicants for this vacancy.
If you are invited in for an interview but can no longer make it or no longer wish to pursue the interview, please let the salon know as soon as possible.
About the employer
Hair At Sixteen is an exclusive hair and beauty salon in Westcliff on sea Essex.
We are an awarded winning salon for best customer experience 2018, top rated salon for 2020 and best client experience 2020.
From the moment you walk through the salon doors our friendly and welcoming team will be there to greet you and start your Hair At Sixteen experience.
We are dedicated team of stylists providing all aspects of hairdressing. We have a strong team of colour specialists ready to give you the perfect balayage, change of colour or any other colour design you are looking for.
Our styling team are very creative and can cater for all your needs from gorgeous cutting work to beautiful blow drys, occasional hair by our bridal specialist and long locks by our extensionists.
Our team are always learning new techniques and staying up to date and on trend with the current fashions and looks within the hair industry.
You will receive a thorough consultation as well as hair care plan on how to look after your new hair when you leave the salon.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy Limited
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.