Estate Agent Administration Assistant Glenmore Property Services Ltd
Join our leading Estate Agents close to Wembley in Sudbury Town! We are looking for an apprentice to help in the office with general admin duties. All training will be provided.
Closing date: 26 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
05 Jun 2022
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Administration around the management of properties let via Glenmore
- Attend to paperwork associated relating to above
- Answer to tenant inquiries
- Liaise with Landlords
- Manage the cleaning and maintenance contractors and all their work done to the rental properties
- Respond to emails and other forms of communications to office related to lettings, sales and commercial
- Organise and support tenant viewings and move tenants in/ out
- General office tasks - facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as the first contact person for clients calling in to office
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service telephone and people skills
- Good computer literacy e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Capable of organising and prioritising workload and meeting deadlines
- Ability to react and manage house or tenant issues and communicate with management
- A car, motorbike and driver's licence (preferable, but not a requirement)
- Ability to work on own initiative and alongside other team members
- Honest, reliable and friendly personality
- Desire to work in a busy sales environment
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English Grade 4/C or above.
The candidate can progress on further training or employment.
About the employer
Glenmore proudly stands out as one of the leading estate agencies situated in the heart of Sudbury Town. Our team is dedicated to providing first class service to achieve the best deals for our customers. As an approachable, flexible and innovative agency, our experience enables us to provide in depth knowledge of the local residential sales, lettings and commercial properties.
Established in 1995 as one of the oldest within area, with 'over two decades of Trust' Glenmore has grown and structured itself into a thriving estate agency within the West London area. An independent, family orientated agency we believe in treating all our customers and clients with individual care
Glenmore Property Services Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980 150 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.