Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Ambitions Ambitions
This is a great opportunity to train to be a hairdresser in a friendly, professional salon.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Mar 2022
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Complete general salon duties
- Assist stylists
- Meet and greet clients
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Keep salon tidy
- Make teas and coffees for clients
- Attend training sessions within the salon and at college to learn basic skills in hairdressing
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication/ customer service skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Show initiative
- Motivated and Hard-working
- Team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- GCSE, or equivalents, A-C* (9-4) grade in English and maths desirable but not essential
- Complete Hairdressing Apprenticeship at Level 2 and progress to a stylist within salon
- Possible opportunity to further own skills by competing Hairdressing Level 3
Things to consider
Please note: we will send your details to the salons which you have applied for and they may contact you to arrange an interview via telephone or email.
This vacancy required physical work and you may be required to work on Saturdays as part of your working week.
Training sessions in salon on models and day release to Central for your college training.
Please be advised Central Training Group will be managing all applicants for this vacancy.
If you are invited in for an interview but can no longer make it or no longer wish to pursue the interview, please let the salon know as soon as possible.
About the employer
Ambitions Salon based in Arlesey, are looking for a keen and highly motivated individual who wants to train to be a hairdresser. This is the perfect salon to help you start your career.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy Limited
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.