Apprentice Assistant Accountant UNIVERSAL ACCOUNTANCY LTD
This exciting opportunity offers you the chance to develop your accounting skills and delve into the world of work. We are looking for a confident, reliable individual who has a strong interest in building a career in the finance sector.
Closing date: 18 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the Subcontractor ledger including setting up subcontractors, verifying status with mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interact, meet and welcome clients
- Arrange meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Maintaining accurate records and bookkeeping data entry
- Email correspondence with clients
- Assisting with end of month reporting duties
- Maintaining and updating online bookkeeping client entries
- Any adhoc duties related to your job role
Requirements and prospects
- Good numeracy skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate
- Willing to learn
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) at level 9-4/A*-C including maths and English
- The candidate can choose to either progress into an AAT Level 4 or full time employment
Things to consider
- Training one day a week will be based at our Colindale Centre, NW9 6TD
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Universal Accountancy specialise in рrоvіding ассоuntіng, tаx, VAT, management соnѕultаtіоn, buѕіnеѕѕ and fіnаnсіаl рlаnnіng tо оur clients.
Our аrеаѕ оf specialities іnсludе aссоuntѕ prераrаtіоn, annuаl accounts, management accounts, tаxаtіоn, corporation tаx, inсоmе tаx, advisory, buѕіnеѕs startup, sеlf-аѕѕеѕѕmеnt, CIS rеturnѕ, bооkkееріng, value added tаx (VAT), payroll and cоmраnу fоrmаtіоn.
UNIVERSAL ACCOUNTANCY LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
- Level 3 AAT qualification
- Any other relevant training on the job
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.