Customer Service/Salesperson Apprentice BUBBLES SHOWERS AND BATHROOMS LTD
Are you able to communicate well and like to engage with customers? Opportunity for an outgoing and engaging candidate to be part of the successful customer service and sales team.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Working at the trade counter for counter sales to the public, of bathroom and hot tub accessories
- Taking payments by cash, card etc.
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Advising customers regarding products/purchases
- Writing up orders/invoices
- Keeping showroom shelves and product areas stocked and tidy
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Listening skills and able to follow instruction
- Genuine interest within customer service and sales in a retail environment
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Good health and fitness state
GCSE Grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths or equivalent.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
Bubbles Bathrooms is a showroom and retail unit for showers, bathrooms and hot tubs; it is over 7,000 sq feet and based in Mansfield Woodhouse. The showroom has over 40 permanently installed bays showcasing a wide range of fitted bathrooms products, along with many accessories to give your bathroom a quality finishing touch.
BUBBLES SHOWERS AND BATHROOMS LTD
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 01623 627 191 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.