Customer Service Apprentice ABC POLYMER INDUSTRIES LIMITED
This is a hugely attractive and exciting genuine long term career opportunity for the right candidates who is looking to pursue a career within Customer Service field, must be self-motivated and wish to be part of a global winning team.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Take pride in learning about our products and services on a global scale and be part of our world class high performance team
- Find exciting new business opportunities by exploring business directories, social media and websites
- Follow up leads, qualify the opportunity to do business and build client relationships
- Making outbound calls and answering inbound calls
- Receiving and sending emails
- Updating CRM on daily basis - log calls and conversations
- Delivering excellent Customer Service at all times
- Establish relationships
- Win new business using your personality and company/product knowledge
- Know when to escalate client matters to your seniors and do so in the most effective manner
Applicants may be required to attend an Assessment Centre with West Notts College Apprenticeships as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidence with speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Genuine interest in the sector
GCSE Grades A*-C or equivalent are essential, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9-4.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
ABC Polymer Industries LLC was founded in September 1994. Prior to that, the company operated for many years under a different name and ownership. Several of our current employees have worked in this facility for over 30 years. Our expertise in all facets of polypropylene extrusion, combined with our unwavering commitment to serving our customers, has been and will continue to be major contributors to our success.
Polypropylene is one of the most important and readily available plastics in the manufacturing industry. We are the leading producer of extruded polypropylene products, including microsynthetic and macrosynthetic concrete fibers. We are also a major distributor of bulk bags, fibrillated yarns, synthetic snow, and more. We are proud to repeat over and over again that we have consistently maintained a 99% on-time delivery record.
ABC Polymer Industries LTD was formed 3 years ago and is the international agency for selling Polypropylene and steel concrete fibers globally, and is rapidly expanding its business through its team of 12 people.
ABC POLYMER INDUSTRIES LIMITED
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Lee Speed 01623 627 191 email@example.com
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.