Technical Administrator Apprentice ANPARIO PLC
This job opportunity is for an enthusiastic person looking to gain knowledge within a Technical Administrator role, working for an international company based in Worksop you will get full mentoring to achieve Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To understand and prepare technical information to enable sales and registrations of products which are used globally to support animal health and performance
- To work alongside the technical team in understanding customer queries, designing in-house trials and communicating trial results
- To liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to facilitate product export and entry into new regions
- To work with our global technical and sales teams to help delivery of product and literature in new and existing markets
- To manage our internal tracking system helping to ensure all activities are logged and work is delivered on time and accurately
- To work as part of a team
Applicants may be required to attend an Assessment Centre with West Notts College Apprenticeships as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving approach
- Good communication skills
- Have a “can do” attitude
- In time to be able to work as an individual but also within a wider team
- Ability to manage varied workload and track progress
- Genuine interest in the sector
GCSE Grades A*-C or equivalent are essential, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9-4.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
Anpario plc is a UK based independent manufacturer and international distributor of natural animal feed additives for animal health, nutrition and biosecurity. Specialising in animal health and performance utilising natural products based on plant actives and organic compounds to maximise animal gut health and wellbeing.
Our specialist feed technologies are both innovative and tailored to meet the ever-increasing populations requirement for healthy food while managing environmental and sustainability goals for our products and agriculture on the whole.
Anpario’s technologies are sold in over 80 countries through established sales and distribution networks, which includes a number of wholly owned subsidiaries in key markets around the world.
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Lee Speed 01623 627 191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.