Business Administration Apprentice Ipm Fm Group Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable facilities management company providing business administration support across the organisation.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the admin team with first point telephone calls and business emails.
- Meet and greet as well as provide refreshments to all guests upon arrival/entry to the building.
- Help produce summary documents for the financial director in the necessary format e.g. word or excel.
- Assist in maintaining a fit for purpose and growth filing system for all financial records.
- Assisting in maintaining and developing effective and efficient systems for storing all staff records to include leavers and new starters.
- Assist in the vetting of new staff members.
- Build a strong rapport with 3rd parties to ensure good working relations.
- Assist the Financial director in credit control and debt management.
- To support with basic bookkeeping duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to self-motivate and encourage others within the team and office environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong computer/IT skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to targets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Grades 4-9 (C-A*) in maths and English (or the equivalent).
Possibility of permananent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please consider how you intend to get to and from the place of work, if successful
About the employer
IPM Group Ltd is a multi-service Facilities Management organisation, combining knowledge and expertise from a range of sectors, including: Security, Fire Protection, IT Installations / Telecoms and Commercial & Office Cleaning.
As a company, we continue to evolve. We started back in 2006 providing security expertise, but have grown steadily introducing relevant and complementary support services based on market demand and customer need.
Total Training Provision
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total Training Provision
Michelle Martin firstname.lastname@example.org
Full training in a variety of skills, working towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.