Apprentice Nursery Assistant - Holly House Private Day Nursery, Leeds - LS7 3QW - CB007 Holly House Private Day Nursery Limited
Holly House Private Day Nursery are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Apprentice Nursery Assistant. To work alongside the nursery team to deliver a high standard of education to the children whilst gaining as much practical experience as possible for the duration of your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Holly House private day nursery have a fantastic apprenticeship opportunity available. We are looking for highly motivated, creative and caring individual to join our friendly team. Want to make a difference? Apply today.
In this role you may:
- Plan and supervise activities like arts and crafts
- Help children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- Take part in singing, role play and story telling
- Observe children and make notes to write reports
- Make sure children are safe and well
- Speak with parents, carers and other nursery staff
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent verbal and non verbal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Work on own initiative as necessary
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good problem solver
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Neat and professional appearance
- Enthusiasm for working with young children
- Excellent two way communicator
- GCSE or equivalents at grades 4/C or above in maths and English
- For the successful candidate there is the opportunity to continue with ongoing employment and progression
Things to consider
- This apprenticeship will be an immediate start for the right candidate
- Have you got a passion for working with children? If so, then why not apply?
About the employer
Welcome to Holly House! As parents ourselves, we understand the value of good quality childcare. That is why at Holly House we have created a safe place for children to explore and discover the world around them.
Children develop an understanding of their environment in our fantastic outdoor space which houses a large vegetable plot, wooden play equipment and traversing wall, all surrounded by mature trees.
Our comprehensive list of facilities and resources support children in expressing themselves in a way that is relevant to them. By understanding that children are on a learning journey, we recognise that mistakes are golden opportunities for growth and development.
Our team is experienced and qualified and appreciate that each child is unique. We think that Holly House is a fantastic starting point in your child’s journey, we hope that you do too.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Caitlyn Blakeway 01709889868 email@example.com
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
There may be the opportunity to go straight onto the Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.