Hairdressing Apprenticeship Harlequin
Harlequins are looking for a hardworking learner to join their salon. Experience is not necessary, however a hard work ethic and interest in Hairdressing is. You will be learning all aspects of Hairdressing, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
03 Aug 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Shampoo clients hair
- Maintain general hygiene of the salon
- Interact with clients - meet and greet
- Assist with reception duties
Requirements and prospects
- You need to have excellent communications skills as the role of a Hair Professional Apprentice is involved in dealing with different people from different backgrounds on a daily basis
- Needs to be motivated, reliable and consistent
- Hardworking with a passion for Hairdressing
- No form of qualifications required, but you will need to have a willingness to work towards Functional Skills Level One as a minimum - unless exempt
Progress onto Level 3.
Things to consider
May have to work unsociable hours and weekends.
About the employer
Modern salon in Halesowen, looking for a passionate individual to carry out such duties as cleansing client hair, meeting and greeting, assisting stylists, reception duties and general hygiene of salon.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Academy
Sarah Wagstaff 07970460844 email@example.com
- Hair Professional standard
- Functional Skills (maths and English) if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Your NVQ Level 2 training in Hairdressing (including Functional Skills, Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity) will be carried out at Reflections Training Academy based in the City Centre
- Training will take place fortnightly
- Reflections are a work based learning provider offering high class Hairdressing training
- Reflections have years of Hairdressing and training experience so you are definitely in the right place
- Training is offered on a day release basis at the Academy
- Reflections always go the extra mile to offer you the chance to get involved in events and competitions inside and outside the Academy
- Reflections Training Academy Staff represent the fun, lively and fashionable industry you will be entering into
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.