Business Administrator Apprentice LBW Consultancy
An opportunity to join a very successful driver recruitment agency and to learn about all aspects of working in recruitment. The role will give you an understanding of Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Compliance. We are seeking a self-motivated, driven, passionate person to join our vibrant team in Hayling Island.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
£12,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A rare opportunity to join a successful and busy driver recruitment office, based in Hayling Island,
to learn all aspects of the Recruitment industry.
Training over an 18-month period: -
- How the end-to-end sales process works, involving customer calls and visits.
- The tools we use to market the business.
- Operations of the business, bookings, driver recruitment and compliance.
- How the finances work from customer invoicing, credit control and paying our suppliers.
Your tasks will include the following: -
- Collating weekly timesheets and entering hours into DHOPs system.
- Registering candidates, performing licence checks, accurately adding, and updating clients and candidates in DHOPs system.
- Calling customers to gain requirements for the following week, as well as driver availability.
- Pre- screening drivers from applications received in the Portsmouth Mailbox using the telephone interview document.
- Searching CVs on job boards, pre-screening and passing suitable candidates to Recruitment Consultants.
- Refreshing social media pages with news, success stories and job adverts.
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants with developing new and existing customers.
- Accompanying Recruitment Consultants on visits to customers.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate
- Good Oral/Written Communicator
- Enthusiastic/Determination to Succeed
- A Team Player
- Attention to Detail & Accuracy
For this standard A*-C in maths and English or equivalent is desirable, however all applicants will be considered on merit subject to initial assessment against the requirements of the standard. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel essential. Willingness to learn is key.
The opportunity to become an integral part of the very successful Driver Hire Portsmouth team and to establish a career within the recruitment industry.
About the employer
LBW Consultancy trading as Driver Hire Portsmouth are part of the overall Driver Hire Network, the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter with over 100 offices nationwide who can help you find the people you need. Based on Hayling Island we are a driver recruitment agency that specialises in covering temporary and permanent driving roles from van drivers through to Class 1 drivers. We pride ourselves on our service levels to our customers and the value that we bring to the relationship. Passion, drive, and determination are at the heart of what we do, alongside a strong team ethic.
HAVANT AND SOUTH DOWNS COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Downs College
Liz Langley 07702 885185 firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Apprentice, you will have the opportunity to study the following through this Apprenticeship:
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- End Point Assessment
- English, maths and ICT if required
At Havant & South Downs College we offer different methods of delivery either work based or day release. This will be discussed with you upon appointment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.