Warehouse Operative Apprentice Bridgeway Consulting Limited
Due to business growth an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Warehouse team as an Apprentice. The Warehouse Apprentice will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and help perform a key function within the Business, which can also include some facilities duties.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Warehouse Apprentice will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and help perform a key function within the Business, which can also include some equipment cleaning and facilities duties. The store is the nucleus of our operation, providing all equipment required for site based staff to carry out their duties (on a job by job basis).
Duties may include:
- Pick and pack the items needed for Engineering, Surveying or Possession Activities and load them onto vehicles in an accurate, safe and timely manner
- Safely unload and store items returning from Engineering, Surveying or Possession activities in an accurate, safe and timely manner
- Immediately reporting any damaged or missing equipment/vehicles
- Ensure that all equipment that leaves the stores, is fit for purpose (in good working order)
- Ensure that the Warehouse is kept clean and orderly at all times
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as required, including equipment cleaning and facilities duties
This position will be based at our Head Office at Riverside Way Nottingham.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit and able to lift
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work on own initiative
- Safety focused
- Comfortable with computers
- Takes pride in doing a good job
- Flexible approach to tasks in an ever-changing environment
- GCSE or Level 2 (A-C/8-4) maths and English
- Level 1 (D/3) maths and English is essential
- Forklift Licence (desirable, although training could be given if required)
Progression within the company.
About the employer
Bridgeway Consulting was established in 1995 and is an industry leader in the delivery of rail specific activities.
We offer a full engineering consultancy service covering all aspects of railway infrastructure including Bridge Examination and Inspection, Geomatics, Site and Ground Investigations, Civil Engineering Consultancy & Permanent Way Projects, Rail Training and Competence, Assurance and Compliance, and Track Access & Isolations.
We pride ourselves in offering an engaging and challenging work environment where you will be encouraged and given the confidence to demonstrate your knowledge and experience, whilst also being given significant development and training.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 07375919487 Jessica.email@example.com
- Level 2 Supply Chain Operative Apprenticeship Standard
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.