Hairdressing Apprentice THE CUTTING CREW (WOOL) LIMITED
Opportunity to earn as you learn all the skills necessary to become a Hair Professional, working within a commercial salon, supporting stylists, contributing to the smooth & efficient running of the salon and participating in training activities.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
For an enthusiastic person to join a busy salon and train to become one of our stylist of tomorrow. We are looking for a keen, reliable person with a passion for the hairdressing industry keen to secure a future working within a customer focused service.
This is a rewarding industry which demands a high level of commitment and a positive work ethic.
Good communication skills and an attention to personal presentation are essential in this field.
The role includes:
- Supporting professional stylist in their job role through various activities
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with enquiries
- Handling payments
- Observing and assisting with technical services
- Contributing to the maintenance of the salon to ensure a safe
- Clean and tidy environment is maintained
There will be weekly College attendance day through term time and regular training within the salon to support skill development. Regular reviews and assessment opportunities throughout the Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills required
- A willingness to “go that extra mile” to provide the best customer experience
- A good work ethic
- Punctuality and reliability
- Care to provide attention to detail and good personal presentation are required
- You will be dealing with a wide range of clients across all age groups and varied diversity, an ability to communicate with all
- Commitment and passion for the hairdressing industry
GCSE maths and English 4 (C) or above or an equivalent qualification.
About the employer
Here at The Cutting Crew, we know how hard it can be to find that one salon that will always give you the results you want. We pride ourselves on giving our clientele that celebrity red-carpet look without the celebrity price tag. Our passion and love for what we do means that every client we work with knows that we are the only salon they need, which has led to a loyal client base that love their new look time and time again. With years of experience and a dedicated customer-focused approach, you can be sure we are the team you need to look your best.
THE CUTTING CREW (WOOL) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weymouth College
Apprenticeships 01305 208709 Apprenticeships@weymouth.ac.uk
- Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Hair Professional level 2. Formal training to be provided by Weymouth College with informal, on the job training by The Cutting Crew Wool.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.