ATA- Business Administration Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
An exciting new role has developed in within our organisation. Working closely with the team to ensure all day to day operations run smoothly by completing all administrative tasks in a timely manner. Our Business Administration apprenticeship programmes offer all the vital experience required to become an administrative asset in any company.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Provide office support to a busy administrative office
- Supporting with Digital Marketing including content creation for newsletters, updating website and other Social Media platforms to highlight parent interaction with school news
- Support in the maintenance of well-organised files and records of for pupils and staff
- Support the function of keeping the school’s databases up to date for pupils and staff as directed by the line manager
- Prepare reports from student and staff databases as directed
- Interact with students, parents, staff, and suppliers etc. either on the phone or in person and to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Support the reception services including answering phones and connecting calls to the correct department
- Take phone messages and passing them on to the relevant member of staff
- Follow up on all administrative communications such as invoicing, student or vendor enquiries
- Carry out stock taking and preparing orders for office stationery and supplies
- Photocopying any relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to departments as directed by line manager e.g. sixth form team admissions process, SEN administration, etc.
- Shredding, filing, and general office tidying
Requirements and prospects
- A team player
- Reliable, committed, and punctual attitude
- Hard working ethic
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Will be keen to learn and have a genuinely positive attitude, coupled with excellent attention to detail
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and a thorough and attentive nature
- A confident telephone manner and very good communication skills written and verbal
- Good timekeeper
- Honest and reliable
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 equivalents including English and maths
- Possible permanent progression for the right applicant on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Please google the location prior to applying
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
You will be employed by Inspire ATA but placed at Exclusive Networks Limited for the duration of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Inspire ATA Ltd. is a not-for-profit social enterprise set up to make a difference. We specialise in working with a wide range of clients (nationwide) that want to take on excellent Apprentices. We recruit and employ all of our Apprentices and then arrange amazing placements with our partners and clients whilst providing ongoing support. We also arrange and quality assure the training through our partner apprenticeship training providers.
Our vision is “to inspire ambition and widen horizons” and this is something that is totally embedded in all that we do. Our ATA creates apprenticeship jobs and opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t exist for people, allowing them to raise their aspirations. A lot of our work is with schools, so we love the fact that our Apprentices go on to inspire children of all ages. We inspire to inspire!
We want to have a positive impact on society with the work we do, and we encourage individuals to be good citizens that contribute to the wider community. Our focus for 2020 is all around the development and wellbeing of our Apprentices – you will often see us use the hashtag #LearnerFirst.
We operate nationally but we are based in Hammersmith & Fulham in London and have twice come runner up in their annual business awards for Best Social Enterprise or Charity (2016 and 2017).
Additional location information
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Will Moffat 07716293425 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.