Apprentice CNC Machinist L P TECHNOLOGY LTD
LP Technology are offering an opportunity for some students with a passion in engineering to start their career in an established company. This role requires someone who has a positive attitude to work and push to meet high company standards.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
30 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The main day to day duties include :-
- Working in a very busy and friendly environment
- Training on all equipment such as the CNC machines
- Becoming part of the team
- Working with technical drawings and measuring equipment and tools
- Setting and operating CNC machines
- Strive to meet high company standards
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Works well both in a team and individually
- Willingness to learn both in the workplace and classroom
- Hardworking and focused
- Punctual and reliable
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards work
- Organised and able to prioritise work load effectively
- GCSE grades C (4) or above in both maths and English
For the right candidate the opportunity to secure future full time employment and progression routes within the company to design engineer.
About the employer
LP Technology is a world class manufacturing company with over twenty three years’ proven expertise in serving the retail, food & drink, construction industry, leisure, education, automotive, aerospace industry.
LP Technology is a specialised manufacturing company based in the UK,Lancashire, big enough to work to the highest professional standards.
Understanding and meeting the customer’s needs.
In an era of just-in-time distribution where no one wants to carry more stock than necessary, the greatest element of flexibility is rapid response.
LP Technology is able to work the shortest reasonable lead times and can accommodate the unthinkable.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are optimised for flexible manufacture, small batches To large scale product transfers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Nathan Hodge 01282 733221 email@example.com
Full on the job training to be provided as well as being fully supported through gaining a level 3 qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.