Administration Apprentice within Property Management Underwoods
An opportunity has arisen within the Property Management Department at a commercial property agent for an assistant to join this important and expanding department.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Nov 2021
29 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role will involve carrying out various property management tasks, on behalf of our retained clients, including:
- Rent collection administration duties
- Dealing with tenant queries via telephone and email
- Property inspections and maintenance issues; processing paperwork in relation to visits, notify owners of any issues via email or telephone
- Liaising with utility providers via telephone and email
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate will need to have experience of using computer software packages, including Word and Excel, and training will provided on using our property management system
- Must be a car driver with own vehicle (due to the nature of the role)
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a mature attitude, to be able to show initiative and work methodically and have a ‘can do’ approach to work.
- A Levels or BTEC Level 3 (desired)
- Five Strong GCSE grades 5/C+ including maths and English
Progress onto becoming a Commercial Property Manager.
About the employer
Established in 1985, our client are a practice of Chartered Surveyors which has grown to become market leaders by providing a comprehensive land and property consultancy across the East and South Midlands as well as specialist services throughout the UK. In over 30 years, they have become trusted providers of expert advice and support to private, public and third sector clients.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01536 851190 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard.
- Functional Skills in maths and English Level 2
- IT upskilling
- Personal and professional development workshops
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.