Production & Operations Administration Apprentice Roseview Windows
Due to their continued growth and success, they are now looking for an eager Business Administration Apprentice to join their ever-growing Production and Operations Department. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Nov 2021
29 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Daily duties include, but are not limited to:
- Data collection and input
- Liaising with production and update relevant systems and colleagues
- Implementing a new bar code scanning system with the support of senior management
- General administrative duties; inputting information, responding to emails and calls
- Updating and monitoring Excel spreadsheets
Requirements and prospects
Due to the nature of this job, my client are looking for an individual who displays excellent communication skills, whilst being both adaptable and flexible.
- Strong work ethic
- Able to speak with people on all levels
Good general education.
Progress onto more projects and higher-level qualifications upon completion.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Industry-leading sash windows for the trade.
Roseview Windows are the UK’s leading sash window manufacturer. Established in 1977, we started manufacturing uPVC sash windows for the double-glazing trade in 1985 - the first company in the UK to do so.
As a result, our knowledge and experience when it comes to vertical sliders is - quite simply - unparalleled. So whether you’re an installer, builder, architect, specifier, or homeowner, when it comes to sash windows, you’re in the right place.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01536 851190 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- IT upskilling
- Personal and professional development workshops
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.