Apprentice Business Administrator Accident Credit Group Ltd
Throughout your apprentice, ACG will train you within all departments of the company. We believe that all staff should work smarter, not harder and the best way to reflect this is to cover all areas of the business for the best understanding of the company and your role.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Jan 2022
29 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The candidate will learn and understand how to monitor repair dates, liaise with body shops to obtain estimate, booking in and completion dates, use internal reports to set holdover dates for departmental diaries.
Responsibilities will include:
- To learn and understand how to complete pay-out pending calls, chasing body shops for outstanding invoices which are ready to be funded
- Ensuring the bodyshop is encouraged to forward the required documentation as soon as possible
- To learn and understand how to allocate incoming post to the correct department via the internal scanning system, collect and process outgoing mail using the companies franking facilities
- To learn and understand to assist underwriting in the assessment of low-risk claims
- Work to all company SLA targets.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
ACG are looking for candidates with a confident and approachable attitude along with a fast-reacting attitude We have a friendly fun office with a work hard, play hard belief. You must be willing to both learn achieve the best. All candidates must have a professional manner at all times during their working hours and whilst representing ACG.
- A pro-active team player
- Using your initiative
- Able to multitask
- Fast reacting attitude
- Flexibility to switch tasks and roles as required
- The ability to priorities tasks and manage time
- Thorough attention to detail
Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English, maths, and a science.
Once completing the apprenticeship, there will be a full-time role available for the candidate. ACG strive on promoting roles from within the business and always provide opportunities for our employees.
About the employer
ACG is a Credit Repair Company within the insurance industry and we specialise in funding insurance claims. We work closely with a different range of companies including repairing garages, hire companies, repair networks and insurance companies.
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Sadie Wrench 01925494579 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training will be provided to all candidates by both management and handler level. As a company we train you across all teams to help widen your knowledge of both the business and the roles. All training is internal at the ACG office.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.