Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice NOBLE RECRUITING LTD
To identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function. Identify new business opportunities and support the administrative function of the temporary recruitment desk.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
29 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Research, identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief
- Support the senior consultants with a flow of relevant candidates depending on the requirement of the desk
- Use job boards and social media to attract candidates
- Advertising on job boards & social media
- Conduct the initial screening of candidates by telephone, job boards and social media
- Identify new business opportunities through a variety of means and refer these opportunities to a recruiter
- Gathering leads through candidates, job boards and social media
- Contacting qualified users with relevant available candidates
- Meet all procedures and carry out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation are adhered to
- Managing payroll queries and holiday requests
- Support the Administrative function of the temp desk
- 1st point of contact on phone and to visitors including candidates and clients
- Managing payroll queries and holiday requests from temporary workers
- General administrative duties as required by the team i.e. post, mailouts, stationery
Requirements and prospects
Learning from an experienced and enthusiastic team, a confident apprentice with the desire to succeed will learn communication skills, organisational skills and all the skills required to run a successful temp desk whilst following the REC code of Practice.
- Positive minded
- Hard working
- Keen to please
English & maths, C grades (new grade 4) or equivalent.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Noble Recruiting is an award-winning recruitment consultancy with a passion for recruitment. Now in its 11th year, our 12 strong team of friendly professional consultants cover multiple sectors within Essex. We truly believe that the business is successful and has grown considerably by our simple but effective process of matching candidates to vacancies.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
TheLightBulb will deliver the level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Standard.
To include 20% off the job training.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.